type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, October 12, 2009

So Not Ready!

I had my dogs out to the lake not even a month ago and today it is snowing. :( I'm so not ready for winter.

There's a lot to do inside today though while it is snowing outside. Even though I have a lot to do online, I am forcing myself to work around the house (laundry) and in my shop.

Speaking of laundry, my dryer died last night. It was so strange, no warning at all. It's like the connection died. Thankfully, I have an older dryer that still works, sitting down there in the basement. I just stopped using it when I got the newer one. So, it's back to the old Maytag, at least for now. I may try working on the newer one tonight if I can find the time.




Here's a great tip to aid in your Christmas shopping!

Did you know that you can now search stocking stuffers on ArtFire? This search will only turn up stocking stuffers that are Under $10.00 too! Go check it out!


That's all for now! Laundry beckons

0 comments:

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP