type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Lawn Decor

 This huge cement thing has been decorating my yard for quite a few weeks now.  It had become a favorite of my two Mini Dachshunds, Sam and Buddy.

Anyway, I'm happy to announce that it finally made its way into the ground!  


The dogs are very afraid of the two huge machines that were out front digging and placing those huge cement things into the large trench though.  I think that the dogs think they are large monsters.  It's funny watching the hair on the back of their necks raise up as they belly crawl to the back yard. lol 



Soon peace will be restored to our little road and I'll be so happy to not have to hear the deafening sounds of metal scraping on pavement again.


Pumpkins are beginning to invade my space!  It is the time of year when I airbrush 3D faces onto pumpkins for Halloween.  So, now between finishing up some gourd ornaments, I will be painting pumpkins for this haunting time of year.  

Back to work!  Have a great day!


2 comments:

Carrie Lynn October 8, 2009 at 12:13 AM  

Oh my! glad to see that thing gone---well, not really gone but outta your yard, anyway:)

LadyK October 10, 2009 at 9:39 AM  

Hi Carey!
Me too! Now if they'd just finish the rest of it. ;)

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP