type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, June 11, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award

Today I had a surprise waiting for me in my inbox. My blog was awarded the "One Lovely Blog Award" by AliciaMae from the Blogfire Guild. Thank you AliciaMae!


According to the rules, I am to pass the award on to 15 more lovely blogs.

These are the rules that everyone who receives the award must follow:

1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. In this case, it would be an award from me, LadyK from the Twisted Thicket Studio Blog.
2. Pass on the award to 15 other lovely blogs you’ve newly discovered.
3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award. Remember, you can't give it back to the person that gave it to you!

This was a bit difficult for me, as I've run across so many wonderful and lovely blogs. It truly was difficult deciding on the final 15.

Drumroll please.......


Congratulations to you all!

6 comments:

Jazzy Jemz June 12, 2009 at 1:56 AM  

Thank you so much for the award. I shall pass it on with honor!

LadyK June 12, 2009 at 3:20 PM  

You're very welcome! I'm looking forward to seeing the blogs you choose. :)

Boutique By Bonnie June 12, 2009 at 9:18 PM  

Thank you for the lovely award! It may take me a little while, but I'll be sure to pass it on!

LadyK June 13, 2009 at 12:19 AM  

You're very welcome Bonnie. I'm looking forward to seeing your choices too. :)

ByCoco June 15, 2009 at 10:43 AM  

Thanks for including my Blog as one of the recipients for the One Lovely Blog Award. Will get busy selecting 15 worthy bloggers.
Coco
http://ByCoco.blogspot.com

MaryAnn June 21, 2009 at 6:43 AM  

Thanks Kim! I have to get crackin' to pass this along.

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP