type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Things



The picture in this post is of a double rainbow that I took from my front yard four days ago.  I love rainbows, don't you?

My blog was becoming too crowded with links to all different places...it was starting to resemble, *Gasp!* my vast collection of favorites in my browsers (I have three different browsers on this computer :})

So, you may have noticed that there are quite a few changes with my sidebars.  I've changed the look of the "Blogs I Follow" to reflect the most recently updated ones:  Showing top ten in Habitual Haunts and top 5 in More Blogs I Follow.  You can still view all of the blogs I follow by clicking on the tiny link at the bottom of those two lists that reads: "Show All".

I also removed a lot of other link headings and the links that were included beneath them.  I'm planning on putting them on my links page on the main site.

I've moved things around quite a bit and added a new widget block named "Art & Craft Publications", on your right.  This is where I had the Weekly Polls.  From now on, polls will be posted as any other blog post, at least for now.

Busy, busy, busy...right now I must take a break and do the grocery shopping, and put the finishing touches on some custom ornaments.

:}

0 comments:

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP