type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, October 19, 2009

Enhancing my Creative Space

This week, in between working on custom orders, I'll be remaking my creative space! I really need to brighten up my space to lift my spirit again.


Like a lot of other artists, I've always loved peeking into other artists' creative spaces. They are all so inspiring!

So, I'm going to be repainting some of the walls in mine and adding more to the funky mural I started awhile back.

I also am hoping that I'll be able to move some things around, like my two large work areas/benches. I'm really tired of where they are and I really don't like to work with my back to the door. Especially when I have my air compressor going and music blaring. The way it is now, if someone walks up behind me and I don't hear them...well, I jump out of my skin if they tap me on the shoulder, or if I turn and they are standing right there! So, that definitely has to be changed for all of our health.

I've always been a fairly disorganized person, especially when it comes to keeping track of my supplies. So, I'm ready to pick myself up and continue my journey from disorganized to organized. I'll be sure to share pictures!


Wish me luck! 'Till later... =)

2 comments:

La Casa Mexicana.us October 19, 2009 at 1:51 PM  

Good luck! Please share your before and after!

And I completely know what you mean with your back to the door! I want to look out the window, but at the same time I don't want my back to the door. So there's a crooked compromise.

TwistedThicket October 19, 2009 at 10:42 PM  

Hi!
Thank you, I will for sure!

I can't tell you how many times I've jumped out of my skin and splattered paint all over the place. lol Looking forward to a change. :)

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP