type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Dog Day Afternoon

What a dreary day. It's difficult to get up and moving around today. I think my dogs have the right idea--take a nap! They look perfectly comfortable there in the corner of the couch. :)

I would love to, but I have many things to do. I overslept today too, which was nice. The only problem is that I keep thinking that it's Sunday.

The article I wrote on Gourd Safety is now up on Empty Easel if you'd like to check it out. I also just completed next weeks article on Pyrography.

Right now, I'm going to get busy somewhere off of the computer.

Have a wonderful weekend! 'Till later...

0 comments:

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP