type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Stretching My Creative Muscle

I'm so inspired and so ready for this! Last week, I found this blog, "Thursday Sweet Treat", by way of a message board on ArtFire.

A themed challenge is posted on the blog once a week, on Fridays. If you choose to take part in the current challenge, you need to have your piece ready and submitted by the end of the day, the following Wednesday. All works that are submitted will be posted to the blog on Thursday. :D

The current theme (#6) is "Dreaming in Color". Go there now to get the full details.

I am really excited and looking forward to this! I'm going to try to take part every week possible too.

When I get my entry done for this one, I'll let you know ;). Right now though, I'm going to go and work a bit more on it. :)

4 comments:

Unknown February 22, 2009 at 9:34 AM  

Kim,

Thanks for the head's up. I think I'll give this a shot, too!

LadyK February 22, 2009 at 1:39 PM  

That's great! I'm excited to see your paintings there. :)

MaryAnn February 23, 2009 at 8:36 AM  

this sounds like it would be fun to do.

LadyK February 23, 2009 at 12:16 PM  

Hi MaryAnn,
It is a lot of fun! I hope you will give it a try too. :)

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP