type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Silence is Deafening


I didn't mean to leave this unattended for so long. Wow. Promise I'll get back up to speed shortly.
Much to talk about!

Until I get back, here is the picture I promised to show you of my little boys in their jackets. Buddy is wearing a fleece jacket that I made and Sammy is wearing his new leather. :)

They were having a blast in the snow this day. First pic is under one of the huge white pines we have in the yard. The snow is not deep under there at all. The bottom picture shows Sam leading the way into the deeper snow. It was hillarious! He turned back once the snow got so deep he couldn't jump through it anymore.

They are both wearing their boots too. That made outdoor time a lot more fun!

2 comments:

MaryAnn February 13, 2009 at 2:16 PM  

love the short legs! Good to see you back in action. Look forward to seeing and reading more!

LadyK February 15, 2009 at 11:33 PM  

Hi MaryAnn!
I'm so happy to see you out and about again. :) I hope you are feeling a lot better now.

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP