type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Shop News

Because of the USPS shipping cost increase (soon to be in effect) on options above First Class, I am in the process of evaluating and updating all shipping profiles in my shops now.

Because of this, some items are only showing U.S. shipping costs, while others have more countries listed. If there is something you are interested in and you are not in the U.S. and your country (or Everywhere else) is not listed, please contact me and I'll set up the listing for you.

I am hoping to be able to reduce some of the international rates from Express Mail International to a less expensive option that will still include the protection that is needed. Please bare with me while everything is being set up.

Thank you and have a great night!

2 comments:

Unknown January 26, 2009 at 5:04 AM  

Hello, Kim, from the spring-like, drought-tortured South! Hope you haven't frozen like a Popsicle up there!

Doesn't it seem like postage goes up ALL the time, these days? I remember when postal increases were a rare thing. Getting scary (like everything else...)

LadyK February 7, 2009 at 8:34 PM  

Hi W.J.!
I would love to be down there right now. I'm so tired of snow and cold.

The world is a scary place these days. "The Earth Song" by Michael Jackson fits our world so much right now. Have you heard it? The video is very powerful.

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP