type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Freeze Frame!

Here are two more of my dance paintings, also of Michael Jackson. The first one, above, is my absolute favorite so far.

I love the way they all turned out so far. These too, are both from the video "Smooth Criminal (live)" which I have included in this post. :)

I love the stick figures because, first of all you can tell it is Michael, and secondly, because they show the energy behind the dance.

These canvas boards will be mounted on blocks of wood, and not framed, so that when they are hung, they will appear to be floating on the wall.
____________________

It's the usual Sunday routine so far, plus I hope to be spiffing up my studio a bit later. It has to have it's picture taken this week and no way will I take pictures of it in its current state. lol ;) I know a lot of you have a studio like mine and understand what I'm talking about.



2 comments:

Boutique By Bonnie February 22, 2009 at 7:49 PM  

These are great, but even more fantastic as a series!

LadyK February 22, 2009 at 8:39 PM  

Thank you :) Once they are all finished, I plan to take a picture of them hanging together.

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP