type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, November 21, 2008

Shop Updates Have Started!

I've started updating my shop yesterday and have added a few new items. I'll be adding more tonight and tomorrow as well. One of the items I added is pictured here, below. It is a rock pendant that I painted to resemble the Gourd Spirit Masks that I make. There are three of these pendants listed in the shop now, and each one of them is so cool and different.

Please stop in and check them out!

Just stopped in for a moment to post this and must now get back to the studio!
Have a great weekend!






0 comments:

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP