type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Swirls and Dots of Color

This is a new bookmark that I was planning on listing on one of the venues that I sell on but, my daughter claimed it as hers before I was even finished with it. :)

I don't mind a bit, she loves to read and this is perfect for her. So, back to the shop.

Busy day today, I'm not sure if I will be online much at all until maybe late tonight. Hard to say. The computer is in a place where I have to walk past it no matter what...and you know...they are difficult to walk past without sitting down for a bit (hours, lol) first.

0 comments:

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP