type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, September 15, 2008

Lighting the Fuze!

I'd like to introduce to you a Brand New Site

where you really Can find All Things Handmade:

I'm very excited to announce that my shop will be part of Handmade Fuzion!

Today was their first day open to the public. There is much to explore on HF including the Handmade Fuzion Network which is a way to connect with other members in a variety of ways, such as, forums, blogs, chat, instant messaging, and much more.

I'd love to show it to you, so stop by my shop and maybe even join my network too!

0 comments:

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP