type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, September 5, 2008

It's the Great Pumpkin!


For the past 1.5 hours before writing this post, I was going through my Kodak files on my computer and deleting a bunch of old photos and albums. I wasn't really aware that I had so many! Not only that but, I had albums of photos I took in 2005! The picture above is one that I found tonight while going through all of the folders. Looking at it has brought back many memories of past Halloweens.
The picture above is of two small pumpkins that I airbrushed for halloween awhile ago. I would love to paint some of these again this year, but not sure how I could do it and move at the same time. I've been painting pumpkins since the early 90s with my airbrushes. Painting on pumpkins is a lot of fun. I like watching them come to life. I usually paint a couple pickup truckloads a year and rarely ever have any left over for my own house. lol
I've painted pumpkins with scarey, happy, sad, sleepy, and kissy faces, frankensteins, ghosts, vampires, and have even painted company logos on them. I've also painted some with helmets to represent your favorite football team.
I'll have to give this a bit of thought now, it sure would be fun to be able to paint a few of these before we leave.

2 comments:

Deanna Caswell September 7, 2008 at 10:57 AM  

I LOVE those! My husband airbrushes. I'll have to show these to him right now.

Ivory

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP