type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, August 15, 2008

New Rock Bass - Daisy


New Rock Bass - Daisy, originally uploaded by avision4.

Today we are getting ready for a huge rummage sale that we are going to have this weekend. It is a lot of work, but we are up for the challenge. Slowly, but surely, we are lightening our load.

The one thing that bothers me is the State Fair is all this week, with the last day being on Sunday. We may not see that many people here because of that, I hope I'm wrong about that.

As the title states, Daisy is the newest little fish to join the rest of the Thicket Pets in my shop Stop by to see her and all of her friends!

Also new to the shop this week are my wooden bookmarks! I had made these in the past to take to shows and they went over really big. Check them out while you're there too!

That's all for now, have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  November 11, 2008 at 3:47 AM  

You write very well.

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP