type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, July 25, 2008

Table Mural Progress shot


Table Mural Progress shot, originally uploaded by avision4.

Here is my entire table as it is right now. The theme of this mural is "life".

Since this is my own dining room table and something I'm painting just for me, I am only working on this when I don't have other paintings or gourds to get finished. This is why it is taking me so long to finish it.

It is a project that helps me to relax. Turn on some great music and paint the night away. :)

Want to see how this table started out? You can see the begining of this table further in under my Flickr Misc. folder here
_____________________

I will be enjoying a peaceful night tonight. I may watch a few movies, pop some corn, and do something creative -- maybe even work on the table for a little while. :)

We had a couple thunderstorms a little while ago, and supposed to have a couple more tonight. Right now the sun is out again and setting for the night, the temperature has dropped considerably, and the atmosphere is very comfortable right now. It really is a nice night for relaxing.

Hope your weekend is starting out on a good note.

Ciao for now!

0 comments:

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP