type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, August 29, 2008

Brillante Weblog Award!

Woohoo! So, my blog was nominated for the Brillante Weblog Award by Brenda from Under the Compass Moon on July 19, and I somehow missed her post back then until now. Go and check out her blog after you visit mine and say Hi! Oh, and be sure to stop by the blogs that I've nominated below too!

Thank you so much Brenda!

And now, I'm happy to pass this on to my seven nominees for the Brillante Weblog Award:

1. Violette's Folk Art
2. Backwoods Creations
3. Art 166
4. Moth to Flame Studios
5. PaMdora's Box
6. Dr. John's Fortress
7. Because I Said So

Congratulations everyone!

Directions for Nominees:

1) Put the logo on your blog, logo can be found in the upper left of this blog.

2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.

3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4) Add links to those blogs on yours.

5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

Have a great day!

8 comments:

Anonymous,  August 30, 2008 at 11:10 AM  

Lady K, first off, let me congratulate you on you award. Secondly, I wrote an article on how to use Google Alerts just for instances like this. If you like, you can email me and I will send you the link if you like.

Leet August 31, 2008 at 5:48 AM  

Hi
thanks to comment about my new log
You have nice blog too

Cheers - Leet

Anonymous,  August 31, 2008 at 8:43 AM  

Congratulations on your award, and it is well deserved. I love the layout of your blog too.

LadyK August 31, 2008 at 10:04 AM  

Thanks everyone.

Danny, I would love the link. I tried using the "email me" link you left and it went to an error page. You could leave the link here if you like. :)

Dawn August 31, 2008 at 9:39 PM  

Awww thank you for passing the award on to me! Your artwork is amazing!!!

Dr.John September 1, 2008 at 6:56 PM  

Thanks for the award. I won't be posting anything about it because I received it once before and I don't want people to think I'm bragging. But I do appreciate your thinking of me.

LadyK September 2, 2008 at 9:39 PM  

Thank you Dawn. :)

Dr. John! Great to see you again! No worries, I understand but, congratulations again! :)

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP