type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Reproductions are Back!

WooHoo! Today I received a notice telling me I am the featured artist on "A World of Creativity" blog!

Please do stop by and check it out. While you're there, be sure to check out the author Ronalyn's other blog and her Etsy shop too.

Reproductions are back!
I've been getting some of my original art cards printed into limited edition reproductions and should have them posted over the next week in my Etsy shop. The first one to be listed will be "Soul Crossing". The original was created by burning (pyrography) on watercolor paper and is available in my shop. There will only be 20 reproductions of this card made available. Grab one while you can!

The miniature gourds I grew last summer are now ready to be made into miniature vases, bowls, and more. So, watch for those to be introduced as well.


We are getting closer to finalizing our move now. It sure is a long, drawn-out process. I think one of the things that makes it so difficult, is that a few years ago, I told myself we were going to stay put this time. I should've known better....there is always going to be another beautiful, mysterious place I want, and long, to see. :)

All for now,
Have a great week!

0 comments:

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP