type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Sam & Buddy


Sam & Buddy, originally uploaded by avision4.

This is Sam (red & white) and Buddy (black & white), two miniature dachshunds that are the best of pals. I took this shot while they were wrestling and chasing each other around in the back yard. This was Buddy's first day with us.

These two play like this all the time, the best of friends. They are about two weeks apart in age.

I just had to show off my two canine furbabies. We have a feline furbaby too...he is less than impressed by the puppies of course. :)

Anyway, when I'm not hard at work in my studio, you will usually find me playing a game of fetch or tug.
____________

I listed reproductions of my Art Card "Soul Crossing" in my Etsy shop now. This will be a run of 20. I will be getting my other art cards printed up as well and will be offering those as limited editions as well in the next few days.

Moving! What can I say...

This move has got to be the hardest move I've ever had to do by myself and the one that is the furthest away. We're still excited and working hard to get closer to our departure date. It can be overwhelming at times but I try to not let it get to me so much.

I've found that it really doesn't take long to accumulate a lot of "things"...or as the late, great George Carlin would have said, "STUFF". It's funny, I think of him often and his stand up routine about "Stuff" as I go through boxes upon boxes of stuff that I really do not need to keep anymore. He still makes me laugh out loud!

Time to get back down to the basement and go through more "stuff".
Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP