type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Relocating the Thicket

Well, good grief, it has been quite awhile since I blogged. I lost total track of time.

Things are very hectic these days. We are moving to Southeast Arizona, hopefully within the next few weeks. It all depends on how much I can raise between now and then.

We are getting rid of everything that we don't need on a daily basis....or at least trying to. That is a task that is much easier said than done. I should probably blog about my moving experience. Who knows, it could be interesting, and probably might even be a bit funny.

I am not an amature when it comes to moving, although I will say this; this time around it is the first time I have ever moved with my children, across the continent by ourselves. My children include one human child, and two carnivores: my puppy, and the cat who is, by his own admission...the Alpha Male of our group. The lack of front claws, does not mean in any way that he is less of a feline king.

That's all for now, I have more sorting to do. I hope you will enjoy reading about our impending relocation.

2 comments:

BlenderBach May 21, 2008 at 11:40 AM  

good luck! moving can be so overwhelming!

MaryAnn May 29, 2008 at 8:41 PM  

Good luck and best wishes on your move! Keep us posted.

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP