type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Spring Cleaning; Let the Games Begin!


It was after midnite here (central timezone), when I was standing outside on my front porch in my stocking feet taking a few shots of the snow and ice. This photo shows the ground after it had been snowing lightly since around 2pm on March 31.

This next photo was taken early in the morning about 7am on April 1. The snow total was just over 13".

And below...here is what it looks like today, April 2.

It is 40 degrees right now (12:40 pm central time). The nice thing about a snowstorm in the spring is that the snow doesn't hang around for long. :)
_____________

Much to my daughter's dismay, I have started spring cleaning my entire house this week.

This afternoon we are washing the walls in the living room and freshening up the windows with my lighter curtains and drapes. Furniture is being moved around and some will be on it's way out the door too.

It's a perfect day for these tasks, the sun is shining brightly and it is nice and warm. I may even open the screen on the front door and get some nice fresh air in here too.

All for now, have a great day!

[If you like, you can see additional photos of this storm in my Flickr album
Two of the photos (in my Flickr album) show one of my HUGE White Pines with the boughs touching the ground. These boughs are normally about ten feet off the ground, if not higher.]

0 comments:

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP