type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, March 31, 2008

More work in progress--Fish!


More work in progress--Fish!, originally uploaded by avision4.

These are the latest fish (Rock Bass? ;) )I am working on along side of the Steampunk Gourd. Some of them are in the very early stages of development while a couple of them are nearly finished. :)

I've been working in my shop late at night now to help me wind down from my hectic (and sometimes stressful) days. My work is what keeps me more on the sane side of life. Plus, I ca't think of a better, more relaxing way to wind down.
_________________
Today will be spent totally indoors! We are under a winter storm warning for up to 12 inches of snow and at least 1/2 inch of sleet until tomorrow (Tuesday) morning. I don't mind one bit, in fact, I'm happy to stay inside today!

Hope you all have a terrific day and stay safe!

1 comments:

The Bunny Maker July 16, 2008 at 7:58 AM  

I like those!
the colours caught my eye as I was eyeballing your blog!

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP