type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring is in the Air!


Introducing Candace!, originally uploaded by avision4.

Spring is here, well almost, and with it comes new beginings!

New fish from the depths of the Thicket Pond are slowly making their way into my shop. They usually find new homes very quickly. The one pictured here is "Candace". You can read more about her in the Sold section of my shop.

As far as gourds go, I am working on something new right now that involves the new and increasingly popular trend of "Steampunk"! There are two new pieces that will be listed in my Etsy shop within the next couple of weeks. So be sure to keep an eye out for them!

Speaking of new beginings... I'm also in the process of moving and this is taking up a lot of time that I didn't normally have. Sometimes I get overwhelmed by it all but, when things get to be too much, I settle myself down with my tools and a gourd or two.

I've also started a new blog today which will more than likely just echo this one to get more reach on the web. This blogging program, Moguling, is new to me. I've always used Wordpress and Blogger (Blogspot) but, this new one is terrific so far! It is also in BETA right now and from what I've been reading, they will be adding a lot more. Check it out when you get a chance, I think you might like it too. :)

My Moguling blog link is http://twistedthicket.ireporter.tv/ , I chose to use the three-column template with a sidebar on each side. There are many other templates to choose from as well.

The boxes beckon, so I must get back to work.
Have a great day!

0 comments:

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP