type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!


Sam and Fuzz, originally uploaded by avision4.

This is the very first photo I was able to get of my cat, Mr. Fuzz, and Sam. Cute hey?

A new year holds new adventures for the Thicket and a freshening up of the online areas.

As you can see, I've already started making changes to my blog. I needed to brighten it up a lot so I've opted to replace my dark background with a brighter, friendlier color. Next to be replaced here are the navigation buttons. Those will take a little longer as I make my own. The website will be remodeled to match the blog as well. All in good time, but I'm off to a great start! :)

All for now, there's much to do today and I've only just begun.

Have a fantastic day!

3 comments:

Kellybot January 2, 2008 at 5:11 PM  

Cute photo! Good start to the redesign, too.

Leah January 13, 2008 at 5:00 PM  

oh, the pup is so adorable. he's the size of a kitten! :-)

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP