type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, January 5, 2008

My Favorite Cup!


My Favorite Cup!, originally uploaded by avision4.

I Love starting my day with coffee in my favorite cup! I've never seen one like this before either, but I'm sure somewhere there are a few more.

I Love it! It cheers me up in the morning and the different colors of the lipsticks on it have an inspiring effect on me.

Do you have a favorite coffee cup too? Would love for you to show me yours too. :D
____________________

sam

Sam (above) 1 week later. Look how much he has filled out and is growing! :D
With the new puppy, life is very demanding now. I have hardly any time to sneak down to my shop alone and work on new things. I am trying to make a space for him down there so he can hang out with me. Leaving him upstairs makes him cry so hard, he likes being near me. :) I think once he is a bit older he will be more comfortable being alone or at least without me so much.
_____________________

Today is Saturday and that means it is time for Etsy's Saturday Night Specials! I'm going to announce something for tonight's SNS in my shop announcement at about 4 p.m. Central time (5 p.m. Eastern) so take a stop by and see what's happening!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Cheers!

1 comments:

Kimberly Monaco January 5, 2008 at 3:50 PM  

Thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog! And ooooohhh.. I LOVE your new puppy!! What a sweet little thing!
Wish I had a cool coffee cup to share like yours! I can see how that would start your day off right. Ok... now I'm on the great coffee cup hunt! I'll send you a pic if I find a cool one!
Thanks again.... happy new year!

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP