type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Newest member of our family!


Newest member of our family!, originally uploaded by avision4.

This is Sam! He is a miniature Doxie and only 8 weeks old. :D He weighs just 2 lbs. and is the smartest little puppy I've ever had.

He has learned to play fetch in two days! He is house trained and he is learning other commands quite easily such as; sit, stay, and time for bed.

I have a kennel for him which is where he goes to bed. He is learning that "bed" is the keyword. When I say something like time for bed he knows it's time to go into his kennel and lay down. :) He is such a little sweetie!

Fuzz even likes Sam! I think the two of them will become great pals. I have a photo of Fuzz and Sam together, in my Flickr album, that you can see by clicking on this picture.

It's almost the New Year, and with that, some exciting things will be happening in the Thicket! I can't wait to show you all!

I had a drawing for Christmas Eve and the lucky winner was BrandyBrookDesigns, she is a seller on Etsy also so stop by and check out her fabulous shop too!

All for now. Have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

Esma December 28, 2007 at 1:50 AM  

Wow, he is seriously too precious!! And I don't even remember the last time I've used a word like "precious". Adorable!!

Sugarloaf December 30, 2007 at 11:29 AM  

Sam is the cutest thing ever!!
I LOVE puppies. :)

Unknown December 30, 2007 at 7:50 PM  

Awe so cute! I have australian shephard puppies. My next blog post will be an update on the four I have left. (we had eight lol!). I just took the pics today so I will probably do it late tonight or sometime tomorrow if you want to check it out. Let me know when you have more pics of your newest member I would love to see more photos. (I own three dogs, three cats, and two snakes so I am definitely an animal lover). If you don't mind I will put your blog on my blogs to read list. Let me know, I don't post anything without permission.

Sonja

bettygram December 31, 2007 at 1:29 AM  

Oh he is so cute. He does seem very smart.
Have a Happy New Year!

LadyK January 2, 2008 at 9:17 AM  

Thank you all so much! :)

LadyK January 2, 2008 at 9:17 AM  

I would love that Sonja, thank you. :)

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP