type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thousands of Dots


Thousands of dots, complete, originally uploaded by avision4.

This is the bottom view of the tiny gourd bowl I have just completed.

You can see more views of it in my Shop .

Christmas is coming way to fast for me this year. It seems to come fast every year, but this year it seems faster. I guess it is because I had quite a rough year and just wasn't prepared mentally or physically this time. :)

After Christmas is over, I usually take a week to go thru and thoroughly clean my shop from top to bottom. I can tell you this, it really needs it badly! Maybe I'll shoot some before and after pics and share them on my blog. :D Won't that be fun?!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Dr.John December 24, 2007 at 7:31 PM  

Just stopped by to wish you and yours a merry Christmas and a blessed New Year.

MaryAnn December 27, 2007 at 6:51 AM  

The holidays are not my favorite time of year regardless of how quick or slow they come. However I just finished cleaning up my studio to start the new year fresh.

LadyK December 27, 2007 at 11:15 AM  

Thank you Dr. John! Happy Holidays to you and yours!

MaryAnn, I am excited to get mine all fixed up for the new year too. :)

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP