type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, December 2, 2007

The Edge of Winter


Work in Progress, originally uploaded by avision4.

Here we are at the edge of winter and have received our first major snowstorm of the 2007/2008 winter season. We got close to twelve inches last night.

I'm still waiting for my computer to return from the shop and am posting this from the library. Since I cannot upload any new photos right now, I thought I would post about this airbrush painting I am working on.

This is the first stage of an airbrush painting I am working on. I first painted the canvas covered board with black opaque acrylic. Then I used an opaque white and painted wispy, moving lines.

I have a couple more progress shots of this painting in my Flickr album. You can get there by clicking on the photo above.
___________________

New things have been happening in the thicket since my computer's been down and I can't wait to show you!! I hope that day comes very soon, withdrawl is no fun, but I do have my little Thicket Pets to keep me company. :)

Check out my Etsy shop and visit some of my friends there also!

Take care and thank you for stopping by!

0 comments:

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP