type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, November 23, 2007

If it Weren't for Bad Luck.....

I'd have no luck at all :/


Tabby, originally uploaded by avision4, is listed in my Etsy Shop, Twisted Thicket

Well, Thanksgiving has come and gone and the holiday season is officially underway.

I have run into a slight problem (as if I needed any more), my computer has crashed and now I am only able to come online every couple of days by way of the library until it gets repaired.

I had planned on having a huge Cyber Monday sale and giveaway, but right now am not sure how I will be able to manage it...at least it wont be the same as I had intended since I am unable to upload any new photos..

You can still take a look in my Etsy Shop to see what I have available at the moment. Please do! The rock painting of a Tabby cat (above) is listed in the shop right now.

I will still be holding a Holiday Giveaway, but I probably wont be able to upload pics of the prize until after I get back online at home. I think on Monday (my next trip to the library), I will be posting the details of that and more in my shop announcement.

Hope you all had a terrific Thanksgiving and have a wonderful weekend!

'Till Monday then.... :D

2 comments:

LadyK December 13, 2007 at 9:47 AM  

Thanks Dr.John! Great seeing you again. :D

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP