type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, November 19, 2007

Sometimes You Have to Slow Down


gourd bracelet back, originally uploaded by avision4.

I know I haven't been posting on my blog for quite some time and for that I appologize. Sometimes, things get too hectic in real life and if you don't slow down, it can have serious effects on your health.

Depression, recurring flu, severe headaches, the list goes on...all these can and, more than likely, will happen if we don't start taking things a tad-bit slower.

It seems that I was pushing myself way too much and had to cut way back and then slowly start getting back into the things I enjoy and NEED to do online. If we are not careful, it is easy to get caught up in the whole web, stuck like a fly in a spider's web, about to have our life sucked out of us. The worst thing is, the dear friends (and friendships) I've made online have suffered and I hope I will be able to save and embrace them all.

So, I am now taking things slower, I have been working on more of a schedule and slowly working the things I need to do online back into it.

This is my first post on my way to recovery.

The cuff in the picture is one that I had made awhile back and have just recently decided how to finish it off. :) I used two silver, metal buttons from an old jumper and some leather cord. It looks really awesome.

This cuff will be listed in my Etsy shop real soon.

Have a wonderful day and remember to take things slow!

4 comments:

jodie November 19, 2007 at 7:31 AM  

Aww hun, I can so relate...I really can.
Moving forward slowly is the right way to go, good thinking :)

Jessica Sharrah November 19, 2007 at 7:37 AM  

Been there - done that.....take it slow - and breathe :)

Your work is lovely!!!!!!

Cathy November 19, 2007 at 7:43 AM  

sounds like good advice - i'm guilty of going at a hundred miles an hour all the time. sometimes it's good just to stop and take stock before moving on...thanks for the reminder :)

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP