type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Back on My Own Computer!


Work in Progress #2, originally uploaded by avision4.

Just a quick note to say that my computer is back as of late this afternoon and I'm back online and anxious to get all caught up!

This photo above is the second shot of my airbrush painting's progress.

Well, a lot to do tonight and the next few days getting all of my online life reorganized again.

Be sure to check out my Etsy shop in the coming days for new items to be added!

Have a great night!

2 comments:

MaryAnn December 9, 2007 at 6:19 PM  

So nice to see you back in the blogging saddle again!

LadyK December 13, 2007 at 8:26 AM  

Hi Maryann!
It's great to see you again. It's good to be back too, thank you. :D

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP