type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Site Update

This is just a very short post to let you know that the website is coming along, albeit slowly.

I've just added a partial page to the gallery (Vessels). I am writing this page's code myself and it was taking a bit long but I wanted to be able to have my gallery pictures mostly all uniform in size and still have the page have a clean appearance. All of the photos are being re-edited for size right now.

Right now, the page "vessels" has eight different photos on it and I hope to be adding four more to that page soon. I'm thinking of having twelve photos on each page.

So, just to let you know what is happening and where my time is going.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and a creative day!

0 comments:

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP