type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Cool weather = Studio Cleaning Day


This is only a small shot of a table in my studio, which is pretty good size. Right now, there are boxes, bags, raw gourds, rocks, stones, driftwood, and boards of various shapes and sizes scattered everywhere! When I have worked on new things, I have had to do them upstairs in the living room.

As I have been cleaning my basement and trying to get things ready for a rummage sale, things have mysteriously found their way into my studio and are now mixed in with everything else in there. Seriously, it is a huge mess! Wonderful! :/

Our temperatures, and humidity, have finally dropped below 80 so now is a good time to get down there and reorganize everything so I can work down there once more.

I came down with a case of heat stroke that lasted two days and today, I feel pretty good so far. The temp is only 67 and it feels great! So, today is the day I will venture down into the depths of darkness armed with a broom and a dust pan as my shield, ready to battle the army of estranged boxes and their accomplices.

If I am feeling even more brave, I will share not only an "after" pic, but also a "before" pic.
___________
Website update:
Two of the galleries, Vessels and Masks, are now open for viewing. There are a lot more vessels to be added, but for now there is one complete page.
____________
Oh, one little reminder before I go....Ghost Hunters is on tonight! Tune in to the Sci-Fi channel!

Have a creative day!

2 comments:

Dr.John July 11, 2007 at 8:31 PM  

The rule in my house is that any flat surfacer attracts things.

LadyK July 22, 2007 at 9:28 PM  

lol, how true, I have the same problem!

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP