type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Blogging with Flickr


Busy, busy, busy lately. You may have gotten that impression from the simple fact that my blog has not been updated as often as I like to do.

I am sitting in Flickr blogging right now and thought I would show you a picture of a bracelet I made from the neck of a bottle gourd.

This bracelet is a bit wide (from side to side almost 2"). This was the first bracelet that I tried my hand at making from a gourd. It was pretty easy, but I have learned a few things such as the width on the neck bubble is not always going to be the same on both sides. With this particular bracelet one side is a little more loose than the other.

Anyway, being able to blog from Flickr is awesome! Just click on a photo that you wish to blog about, click the "blog this" link (above the photo), and away you go! What a great time saver that is! If you have a Flickr account, you should give it a try sometime.
_________________

Ghost Hunters was on last night and it was the season finale'. It was a pretty good show. I'll miss watching it every Wednesday now until it starts up again in Sept.. I hope the fall season is a bit longer than this one was.

Brian (on ghost hunters) was not in the final episode as he is now a proud new father of a little baby girl! They did show her with her daddy in the very end of the show...she is a little cutie!
___________________

Re-organizing the studio is taking a bit longer than I anticipated. But, it is coming along. I have way too many things down there!! I promise there will be pics soon...as soon as I feel brave enough. haha.

I really am in need of storage of all kinds! More shelves and a peg board would be terrific! Bins with wheels would be a great idea too, since rocks are very, very heavy.
___________________

This is all for now.
Hope you have a creative day!

2 comments:

Dr.John July 20, 2007 at 7:57 PM  

I don't have a flicker account.
I like the bracelet.
You do have talent.

LadyK July 22, 2007 at 9:28 PM  

Hi Dr. John!
Great to see you again! Thank you very much :)

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP