type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, July 22, 2007

The Quest

Bird without tail
Bird without tail, originally uploaded by avision4.

This is a photo of one of my birds that I've made out of a gourd. He is lacking a tail right now. Soon the tail will be added and he will also have a brand new pair of legs too! You can see more views of him in my Flickr gallery.
_____________
Lately I've been working really hard at trying to get rid of a lot of things. I believe I have been cursed! I am a packrat, there, I admit it!

I have so many "things", it is shocking. The sad part is I have no room for all these things of various shapes and sizes. I promise I am going to have a rummage sale really soon. (and no, I am not crossing my fingers right now)

For me to get rid of things, I have to make myself believe that I will NEVER use them no matter how shiney and interesting they are...not even how useful they could be some day. :/ No, I will NOT KEEP everything anymore!

*sigh* Give me strength!
_______________________

Hope you all had a terrific weekend and will have a wonderfully, creative week ahead!

1 comments:

tigergirl July 24, 2007 at 6:34 PM  

Oh, I know what you mean - there is never enough space!

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP