type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Sailing on in a Dream

Memorial Day weekend was nice, quiet, and filled with movies. I loved each and every minute of it!



I watched the movie "Houseboat" with Cary Grant and Sophia Loren. Oh, how I would love to have that houseboat from the movie! You can see it somewhat in the picture above. I tried to find a really good picture of it online and this was all I could come up with. I was hoping to find a picture from the scene where they both see the boat for the first time.

Can you imagine, how much fun it would be to fix it up, live on it, and have your studio in that houseboat? Ahhh, I know, silly, romantic notions of mine. Still, I would love an opportunity to live that way even for a short time.

____________________________________

If any one of you that stops by Twisted Thicket happens to know why the content of my blog reduces in size as you scroll to the bottom of the page, please let me know. It has to have something to do with the code for the table/background I put in the middle, but for the life of me I cannot figure out what went wrong.

Please leave a message here if you know the answer. Thanks! Heck, leave a message either way....I love messages! :)


Ok, time to paint!

Have a great Tuesday everyone!

2 comments:

MaryAnn May 30, 2007 at 6:58 PM  

I don't know the answer to the tech question but I LOVE that movie. It has been years since I have seen it. I may have to put it in my netflix queue.

LadyK May 31, 2007 at 9:14 AM  

It is a great movie. I was happy to see that it was on TV again, it's been quite awhile since I've seen it. I also like a couple of the "Tammy..." movies. The one where Tammy has the older lady stay with her on her houseboat is another favorite of mine. :)

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP