type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Stumped!

My latest art card is now finished and, for the life of me, I cannot think of a name for it. I am drawing a total blank. Hmmm



Anyway, this card is 140 lb. watercolor paper. I first sketched the basic design onto the card and then burned that and all of the details into it. The border was done by making hatch marks and cross-hatching.

*******************
FeedBlitz! Now you can subscribe to my blog feed simply by clicking the feedblitz button in my left sidebar! Feedblitz is an awesome feed reader that keeps you updated on a regular basis and you can add as many feeds to your feedblitz account as you like. :)
**********************


2 comments:

Tessa May 27, 2007 at 3:36 PM  

Hi! I just wanted to stop by and thank you for adding me to your list of links! You've got a great blog! :)

LadyK May 29, 2007 at 5:02 PM  

Hi Tessa!

Thank you, I'm happy you stopped in. Love your blog too! :)

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP