type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Oracle of Light

The end of May already! Can you believe it?





This is the "Oracle of Light" art card. It is pointillism done with pigmented inks on watercolor paper. The yellow on this card is not as intense as it appears. Saddly this is how my scanner scanned it. This picture was designed around one of my dreams.


Question of the day:

For all of you fellow blogspot bloggers out there I have another question that I can't find an answer to: With a moderated blog, how do you write the code so that you only have to moderate a person once, for their first comment post and then they can comment in the future without having to be moderated?

2 comments:

Lauren June 2, 2007 at 4:03 PM  

Good question on comment moderation. Seems Blogger doesn't have this built in - Wordpress does and maybe others. So, it's either all or nothing - at least for now.

Nice site by the way!

Lauren

LadyK June 7, 2007 at 9:04 AM  

Hi Lauren!
Thank you very much. I used to have wordpress and I really loved it. I miss it terribly and do plan on going back to it as soon as I possibly can. :)

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP