type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Art Journaling

I cannot believe that I never uploaded a picture of my art journal before now.

I made it out of half of an old leather folder that I found at Goodwill. I've been in the process of embroidering the strap and have other plans for decorating the outside of it, but of course, that is slow going at best. lol

I apply white gesso on the pages and give them a light sanding before I use them. Here are the latest two pages that I've done:


I started a new page this morning, but wont be able to finish it until tonight. Keeping up with my art journaling is another of my New Year's Resolutions. Wish me luck!

Recently I joined Milliande's Art Community for Women and she has a section on Art Journaling that I am anxious to be a part of. I think it will really help me stay on task with my own journaling. Wish me luck!

'Till later...



0 comments:

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP