type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

Happy New Year!

The picture is out of my art journal. While it looks like it is a Zentangle, it is only in a similar style to one. I've been doing these types of drawings for many years, they help me to relax my mind.

About the drawing, I'd done the page with a wash of watercolor awhile back, then I put a coat of white gesso over it and sanded it just a little so I could draw with my black, ultra-fine tip marker. Occasionally, I used a couple of other colored fine-tip markers as well. :)
____________
So this is the start of a brand new year! I've been working on a totally new idea that I'm Very Excited about and can't wait to unveil it! I'm hoping to unveil it at the end of next week. That's all I will say for now. ;)

One of my resolutions for this year is to blog at least three times a week...daily would be better, but I have a better chance of keeping that promise of three times per week. lol I'm going to give it my best shot.

Must get back in the studio now...Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Unknown January 2, 2010 at 3:31 AM  

Happy New Year, Kim!

It's been awhile, so thought I'd poke my head in and see how you fare. I hope you're well, and finding your way to happiness.

I can't wait to hear about your new adventure!

As for blogging -- yikes!, no one has fallen off that wagon like I have! Starting next week, I'm gonna shoot for weekly posts . . . but I've learned not to offer any guarantees. ;-)

Let's see how we manage in this shiny, new year!

All my best, Kim!

~ Wendy J. St. Christopher

LadyK January 2, 2010 at 12:58 PM  

Thank you and Happy New Year to you too!

lol, I hope we both do better at blogging this year too.

I'm so glad you stopped by! I need to go on a blog walk after I get home tonight and visit you and others that I've neglected for so long.

Hope all is well with you too. See you a bit later tonight! :)

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP