type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Burning Up the Home Stretch

I've reached the home stretch now! I didn't work on this since Sunday but I did fire up my burners tonight and got a little bit more done.

Now, I just have a tiny bit more to do.

I will be working on another piece today that is due by the end of today for tomorrow. I wont reveal it until it is finished and the post is up.
________
Remember this post about the Blogspot Comment Areas?

Thanks to "SimplyTwisted" It seems that the problem can be solved by going to: Settings/Comments/Comment Form Placement/Then choose pop up window or full page, do not select "embedded below post".

The embedded part seems to be the culprit. So, if you have that type of comment area set up on your blog and haven't seen any replies for awhile, check your settings to see if you have that selected. If you do, select either full page or pop up and see if that makes a difference. I believe it will. :)

All for now, tons to do! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Deezy March 13, 2009 at 5:39 AM  

hey..im deezy.
i am in need of sum help with tag cloud.
i keep trying Blogumus Animated Label Cloud Widget but I keep getting a white blank.

i saw you commented at:http://www.dualtranz.com/2008/09/flash-animated-label-cloud-widget.html

and left ur url n i decided to see if you got it.

please reply

LadyK March 13, 2009 at 11:14 AM  

Hi Deezy!
I'll help you out. I've been looking for a way to write you, but haven't found your contact button yet.
In case you come back here though, try this: check all of your tags and make sure that they only have letters in them. If there is any kind of punctuation or an ampersand the cloud will not work. Once I took out any apostrophes, quotation marks, etc., my cloud appeared and worked perfectly. Are you using the "alternative script"? http://www.bloggerbuster.com/2008/09/alternative-installation-for-blogumus.html

I went back into my html area and changed the original script to the one located at the link above also. Then fixed all of my tags and it appeared.

Let me know if you give this a try and if it works. :) Good luck!

Oh, and if I may ask, is that flickr tag cloud only for pro users or can anyone with a free Flickr account use it? It looks awesome on your site! :)

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP