type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009!

Today is the first day of 2009!

Have any of you gone out on the town last night? I haven't been out on New Year's Eve in years! My daughter and I were home watching movies and playing her Gamecube. It was nice and quiet.

I've been giving some thought as to what my new year resolution(s) could be. I've got some down on paper, but more are entering my mind as the day wears on and I will add them to the list as well. Some are way more important than others (of course). What I have been doing is separating all into two lists--one for my art and one for my personal life. Both are equally important and fit together.

Other than that, today I've been doing laundry (fun, eh?), listening to old movies, cleaning house, and the entire time-fighting the most horrible headache I've had in a long time. It feels like a migraine, although I think it has more to do with when I fell in the road yesterday morning. Came so close to hitting my head on the pavement. I was very lucky to not get knocked out and run over. The pavement looked wet, instead it was ice. Anyway, I strained to keep my head from hitting the road and in the process pulled some muscles in my neck. The headache I have right now starts at the muscles in the back of my neck and travels to my temples and forehead. Fun day.

The plaque, entitled "Journey's End", on the left is finally finished and has been listed in my Artfire studio. You can see the plaque better by clicking on the picture and also some closeups.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  January 2, 2009 at 11:56 AM  

Am loving the art work...happy New year!!! Ciao

LadyK January 8, 2009 at 12:20 AM  

Thank you very much! Happy New Year to you too! :D

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP