type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Surprise Gift!

Artfire has given all of it's members a surprise gift, they have now enabled Google Analytics for our personal studios!

The best news is, that it is also available for the free accounts as well as the paid accounts! If you have an Artfire studio and haven't seen it yet, go to your artfire page and click on "View My Studio Stats"!

Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Unknown December 27, 2008 at 12:13 PM  

Hi, Kim,

I got your ArtFire invite and will probably try them out with a free account.

I can't afford another monthly bill right now, even a small one, but with all the ArtFire buzz I'm hearing (reading), I should at least give them a try.

Thanks!

LadyK January 1, 2009 at 12:53 PM  

Hi W.J.!
I missed answering this post before. Sorry about that.

I know exactly what you mean. I went back & forth deciding if I should take on another monthly bill too. I'm glad you are trying it out though! It reminds me of when Etsy was new and how suddenly they took off. I'm really thinking it will be the same, if not better, with Art Fire!

Talk with you soon!
Kim

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP