type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Burn, Burn, Burn

new burn1, originally uploaded by avision4.

I'm not posting a video today. Instead, I am showing you the new wood plaque I'm burning this weekend. At the time of this photo, I have 12 hours of burning alone, into it. As you can see by the loose sketches I made on the wood, I still have a lot more to do.

This will be finished in time for the next shop update. I was going to update this weekend however, I decided to do the update at the end of this week near the 16th. :)

If you'd like to see a close-up of the flowers or the castle tower, just click on the picture to go to my Flickr account--there is a picture of each of those uploaded there. :)

Have a great Sunday!

0 comments:

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP