type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, March 24, 2008

Ch.ch.ch.changes! 'Tis the Season


bottom view, originally uploaded by avision4.

It is Spring and for most of us it is time to declutter our homes, scrub walls, and brighten things up after a long, dark, and dreary winter. It is also the one time of year I find muscles I forgot I had...Oooo the pain!

Changes for me this spring come in many forms. While I am depressed about some, I have to keep reminding myself that the world is so large and my options are many. Just thinking about that reminder makes me nervous/excited. More on this another time...
_______

Remember this small gourd bowl pictured above? If not, you can see more pictures of it in my Flickr album.

This picture shows the bottom of the gourd. There are four panels and each panel has been carved into a fantasy scene. It is now nearly finished! I am working on finishing this gourd in between other projects I have going at the same time.

It will be a cute little bowl for fragrant potpourri or maybe keep your rings safe at night.

This is all for now. May you all have a beautiful day!
((hugs))

0 comments:

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP