type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy Independence Day!

This is a photo I took at last year's fireworks display. :)


It took awhile, but I finally found a new place to host my website!

As you can see from the left sidebar, I now have buttons in place that will take you to the rest of my website. This is a lot of work, as I'm sure many of you already know. There is much more to be transferred but am now making quick headway. :)
Since I have been concentrating my efforts on the website I haven't been able to complete my unfinished project that I mentioned in the first part of June. :( I know, but it sat unfinished for awhile before this, so a little longer wont hurt. lol
Once I get the site finished I will be back on track.
Have a creative day and Happy Fourth!



2 comments:

Over The Top Aprons July 4, 2007 at 3:03 PM  

Great picture. And beautiful blog. I also visited your web? where you feature the gourds - that are outstanding!

Dr.John July 4, 2007 at 7:21 PM  

Great picture. Hope your having a great fourth.

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP