type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

TAPS is back!

Today marks the first episode of the new season of !


I LOVE this show! It's been a long, long wait for the new season to start. If you click on the link, it will take you to their homepage, The Atlantic Paranormal Society (TAPS). They have a lot of information on their site including forums, show information, TAPS family bios, videos, articles, chat, and more! If you haven't seen their website yet, take a look, it's terrific!

Starting at 6 pm central time on the Sci-fi channel, you can watch two of their great, past episodes with the Season Opener starting at 8 pm central time! Woohoo, can't wait!


Still needing a solution to this problem:

If any one of you that stops by Twisted Thicket happens to know why the content of my blog reduces in size as you scroll to the bottom of the page, please let me know. It has to have something to do with the code for the table/background I put in the middle, but for the life of me I cannot figure out what went wrong.


Please leave a message here if you know the answer. Thanks!


Heck, leave a message either way....I love messages! :)


Off to create! Have a great day!

3 comments:

PaMdora June 6, 2007 at 11:13 PM  

That guy on Ghost Hunters is really cute! I used to watch him on Dark Angel, so like him in the new show. Don't catch that many though, will have to put it on the TIVO list! Thanks for stopping by my blog. My next post, I move the quilt to a frame, but don't have a long arm, just a bigger Viking. They aren't very expensive but have a longer harp, so you might check them out. It's the same as the Janome super quilting machine or something like that.

PaMdora June 6, 2007 at 11:14 PM  

opps, sorry for the blah blah blah, I thought you asked me about long arms, but when I checked back, you didn't. So please excuse my long-winded post!

LadyK June 7, 2007 at 9:02 AM  

Hi Pamdora!
Thanks for stopping by. Haha, it's ok, I thought that information was really interesting. I used to sew a lot and my Mom was a quilter up until a few months ago. :) Hope you got to watch Ghost Hunters last night. The episode was really good!

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP