type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, June 11, 2007

A Good Sign!


I finally found a fix for my template!

Well, actually it is basically a new template. I found this blog post , by Pam Blackstone of "Random Bytes" this morning and have been working to customize it for Twisted Thicket. So far, so good! What do you think??

Now that I have found a template that will suit TT's needs things should move along very well.


In for a super-hot week! Temps in the high 80's and 90's with no rain expected until maybe the weekend. Not looking forward to it at all. We need a new cord for our old air-conditioner and cannot use it until we get it replaced. :(
Early yesterday evening, we had a few unexpected storms pop up out of nowhere. The photo above is of a double rainbow, out above my front yard, that I caught on my camera.
Time to create!
Have a great day!

6 comments:

jafabrit June 12, 2007 at 9:00 AM  

I think your template is very nice :)


Happy creating!

HeatherAnn Fragglehead June 12, 2007 at 1:48 PM  

I think it's awesome that you could capture that second faint rainbow on film. Usually I'm never sure if I'm really seeing the second rainbow, or if I'm just imagining it. Great picture!

Bean really is the best nickname. :)

Lauren June 12, 2007 at 3:07 PM  

Hi!

Cool template and what wonderful photos you're taking. Thanks for the comment on our mountain scene jewelry blog and the kudos and the link - truly. I'll link to you when I'm finished here. I've not done a lot of linking yet and I hadn't even thought of checking on folks who look at your site - thanks.

Certainly makes a big difference when people are responding.
Lauren

LadyK June 12, 2007 at 4:00 PM  

Hi HeatherAnn!
Thanks for stopping by! The second rainbow was hard to catch. I was happy to be able to finally get it!

Have a great day!

LadyK June 12, 2007 at 4:01 PM  

Hi Lauren!
Thanks for stopping by! Your jewelry is awesome and I love your blog too. Thanks for linking to me too. :)

Have a great day!

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP