type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, May 25, 2007

My First Time

Good Morning!

As you can see, I've been working on the formating of this blog. Things are coming along quite well I think. Still a lot to do here and more to be transferred...all in good time.

SUSHI!!

Last night I made sushi for the first time in my life! It turned out great! Of course, you can see I may have placed a little to much filling in them so the rolls aren't as small as the ones in the store, but they sure were good! Of these pictured, some have a combination of crab, cream cheese, green onion, green pepper, and cucumber in them.

The only sushi I'd ever had in my life was the sushi that you can buy frozen in the Walmart Superstore. There isn't one single diner up here that makes sushi so my choice was very limited. After trying the frozen ones, I looked them up online and found amazing recipes too! Last night I made them for the first time and loved them. Problem is, the recipe for the rice makes a lot and no one else in the house will eat them so they are all mine. Muhahaha!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous,  May 25, 2007 at 3:54 PM  

mmmmmmmm...sushi.

MaryAnn May 26, 2007 at 4:57 AM  

Love sushi! I used to eat it all the time when I lived down south. Now it is a rare occurance because of distance. Nice blog too!

LadyK May 29, 2007 at 5:04 PM  

Hi Deb and MaryAnn!

Glad you stopped by. I really like this sushi I made! anxious to try different combinations now too.

Have a great day!

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP