type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, May 25, 2007

Classic Style!

Now we're getting somewhere! I have reverted this blog back to the classic blogger style because of some link issues and a couple of other things that I would like to do here. The widgets were creating a problem and while they are really nice to have, they do limit you somewhat. For instance, one of the things I was unable to do by using widgets for links, was to have each link automatically open in a new window. I was also unable to transfer all of my links at one time and would have had to do them all individually.

Now that I am set with which version of blogger to go with, it shouldn't be long before I have things all transferred over and fun, new posts as well.

Have a creative day!

0 comments:

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP